Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Summers Past...

I love summer...especially the planting. Every year I plant a garden of vegetables and herbs and around our pond and yard we have loads of flowers and shrubs. I couldnt wait to get started and since we are still having the occasional cold night I decided to start some seeds. See the larger plants below? Those are moon flowers. They only bloom at night and the smell is outta this world!



This is a moon flower plant in all its glory!

Here are some of my favorite photos of summers past.....
Hitchin a ride!

How dogs cool off in the dog days of summer :)









Oh yeah..we have berries too!



I bought this cute rooster wind chime to celebrate the arrival of Spring 2011!


And today I planted 3 lavender plants by the pond....Im officially ready for summer now!




10 different herb seeds started....



























No comments:

Post a Comment